There is a problem with posting.

Stopped for me, but started back up again. Why isn't anyone trying to do something about this, or even reading this?
Same experience. It worked correctly earlier in the week, but now is back to old tricks. I'm not sure @SkyriseCities can be said to actually administer this site.

Same experience. It worked correctly earlier in the week, but now is back to old tricks. I'm not sure @SkyriseCities can be said to actually administer this site.

I tried sending him a pm, but even then, that damn annoying problem kept on coming up, so I'm not sure if it even went to him.

I didn't & won't go!! Still a problem with that. :mad:

I didn't & won't go!! Still a problem with that. :mad:
It has been a month since he last logged in. Definitely not interested in any active role on this site. Time for everybody to install ad blockers if you haven't already.

1695403568082.png

It was about 7 - 10 days after that day that the issues started cropping up.

Where would we go if it goes haywire? I discontinued any new MBTA updates or posts to reddit due to reddit API changes in July 2023, so that site and r/boston and r/mbta are no longer suitable places to post. Lemmy/Mastodon/Fediverse?

I can't even get through to him because of this crap!! After a while, it goes away, but when you come back after being away, it comes back again. This site is on Google, which feeds everyone a ton of damn ads!! :mad:

I can't get through to him That damn warning keeps on popping up!!!! Who else is in charge? It's really annoying & it's so ridiculous that you can't even send a pm to an admin!! :eek:

Last edited:
I think that when this site began picking up ads from Google, that is when this crap started happening. :eek:

You know, I have seen this. Although most of the time the post still went through.

Arlington, can you please look into this problem that we are having? Thanks. :eek:

Members;

The trick seems to be that once you've gone through this problem, it shouldn't happen again until you've gone off the site & come back. Do all your posting while you're here, & this problem won't happen again as long as you're here. You cut down on the aggravation immensely. I did make a request here to Arlington. He's one of the moderators, since I can't send him a pm. Thanks. :)

Back