archBOSTON.org

Go Back   archBOSTON.org > Outside Of Boston Metro > Greater New England

Greater New England All things architectural or urban in Greater New England, beyond the boundaries of Boston Metro.

Old 04-19-2018, 10:51 AM   #1
citylover94

Portland Transit West Project

I thought I would share some exciting transit news that is happening in the Portland area. There are two new routes being added as well as some updates to routes already in operation. The Husky Line aka Green Line which will operate every 30 minutes and the Blue line which will operate every 30-60 minutes. The major aspects of this project is improving transit between Gorham and Portland and between Westbrook, the Maine Mall, and Prides Corner. This is exciting in particular for me as a student at USM because it will make getting around the Portland area much easier than it was previously.

Fact Sheet
citylover94 is offline   Reply With Quote