archBOSTON.org

Go Back   archBOSTON.org > Outside Of Boston Metro > General Architecture & Urban Planning

General Architecture & Urban Planning All things architectural or urban in general, or withinin cities outside of Boston & Greater New England.

Old 05-13-2019, 09:33 PM   #1
stick n move

Skyscraper thread

Worlds best, personal favorite, disliked, era changing, best example of architectural style, unique, future, u/c, demo’d... etc tower thread.

One of my favorite new towers in America is 181 Fremont. This is perfection in my eyes.

My favorite/most underrated in Boston 60 state st

Easily one of the nicest and most underrated towers in New England, the westin residences Providence

Biggest mistake of 21st century skyscrapers: chopping 200ft off tower verre and getting approved... 1 year before a mega boom in nyc takes off bringing supertalls all over the city.

This

Was cut down to this

Smh...
stick n move is offline   Reply With Quote