archBOSTON.org

Go Back   archBOSTON.org > Boston's Built Environment > Development Projects

Development Projects New urban and/or architectural developments in Boston metro.

Old Yesterday, 10:12 AM   #281
atlantaden

Re: Seaport Parcels M1-M2 | Seaport Sq. | Seaport

Any predictions on how many cranes will go up for this project? Three buildings, six cranes? Or less? I believe One Seaport Square had four cranes. Within two years, this section of the Seaport will be transformed, with this development, the Pier 4 development, along with 399 Congress either finished or about ready to come on line and that doesn't include the transportation garage, phase II of Waterside Place, and the Convention Center Hotel!
atlantaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:20 AM   #282
odurandina

i thought they're going up in phases.
odurandina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:45 PM   #283
JANAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantaden View Post
Any predictions on how many cranes will go up for this project? Three buildings, six cranes? Or less? I believe One Seaport Square had four cranes. Within two years, this section of the Seaport will be transformed, with this development, the Pier 4 development, along with 399 Congress either finished or about ready to come on line and that doesn't include the transportation garage, phase II of Waterside Place, and the Convention Center Hotel!
Don't forget 150 Seaport, Whiskey Priest site, this area of the Seaport will be amazing in a few years!
JANAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:18 PM   #284
atlantaden

Quote:
Originally Posted by odurandina View Post
i thought they're going up in phases.
I believe it's all going up at one time, no phases! Another reason why I love this development!
atlantaden is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
seaport parcels m1 m2